My favourite album of all time.

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Sun Jun 30 15:57:00 CEST 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mH44CqW4Pvc
The Lamb lies down on Broadway from 4:50 this album is a killer ( between
yes and bowie ) !!!

my favourite album of all the time ?  I can t answer this question cause it
s changing everytime  ! :)
this is my list of  albums i had listened more than  over 1000 times but
can t say which one is best :P, all are unique to satisfy my pleasure in
different ways ... :

October rust Type o Negative, 1998
Saucerful of secret / the Wall Pink floyd,
David Bowie Outside
The Lost tape  Jim Morrison...
III Kingston Wall, 1994
+ speed Metal bands 80's (Bathory: Twilight of Gods, Slayer: Show no mercy,
Megadeth : So far so good so what ,Venom: At war this satan, Metallica:
Ride the lightning, etc)
Zappa Radio ...
Bach Toccata
Beethoven Moonlight Sonata.

What is funny about this list, I used to hate the most of those bands at
the first place experienced  ...
Otherwise what turned me into music was Rendez-vous from JJM on the radio
while driving on the road with my parents , i was 4 years old then  ...
10 years later, it was when I pressed play on a walkman and heard the solo
of One from Metallica super loud ... I was blasted and sky-rocketed to the
dimension that i was looking for everywhere ...
and yes I agreed with those who say :  Without music life would be a
mistake ... :)

On Sun, Jun 30, 2013 at 2:02 AM, Gert van Santen <g.vansanten at upcmail.nl>wrote:

> I'm not going to give you any blabla on why it's so great.
>
> First time I heard it, was 1974. I immediately knew this was the best
> album of all time - and that never changed for me. It was two elpees.
>
> I have seen it being performed live by the original artists twice in 1975.
> After that, the singer left.
>
> I have seen it being performed by one of the best tribute bands 4 times
> between 2004 - 2009.
>
> I have two cassettes, two elpees and 3 CD's of this album. the most recent
> being an SACD from the original tapes, completely cleaned up, remixed and
> remastered.
>
> I must have listened to this album somewhere around 1,000 times.
>
> It's "The Lamb lies down on Broadway", by Genesis, released in 1974.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Gert
>
> --
> gert van santen