My favourite album of all time.

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sun Jun 30 02:02:50 CEST 2013

I'm not going to give you any blabla on why it's so great.

First time I heard it, was 1974. I immediately knew this was the
best album of all time - and that never changed for me. It was
two elpees.

I have seen it being performed live by the original artists twice
in 1975. After that, the singer left.

I have seen it being performed by one of the best tribute bands 4
times between 2004 - 2009.

I have two cassettes, two elpees and 3 CD's of this album. the
most recent being an SACD from the original tapes, completely
cleaned up, remixed and remastered.

I must have listened to this album somewhere around 1,000 times.

It's "The Lamb lies down on Broadway", by Genesis, released in 1974.

Cheers,

Gert

--
gert van santen