Beaglebone black

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 09:41:16 CEST 2013

Lol. I'm not sure android is the best way to go for MIDI. AFAIK
there's very little apps that support MIDI devices and I don't know
the status of their usb stack. If you want to go the DIY way I guess
it wouldn't be too difficult, provided Android gives you access to the
I/O, which - I guess - isn't on the top of the list for the usual
target for this baby.

Some of the lcd cape look pretty good. I'd be curious of what I could
do using a BBlack and a 320x240 lcd - beside running my tracker.

http://marc-nostromo.com