The Dirty Anushri Demo

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 12:31:31 CEST 2013

Jay,
yes i m very Super Mega  happy with it (it s my first full analog
instrument and love the Fat sound of it),

Joost got one Anuhsri too (without the case) and  it s not mounted yet.
When i visited  him (heather + the cats) two weeks ago i mounted mine while
he tried to mount Tony' Filter  ( i hope to hear it working soon) ...
Mutable instruments amazed me, all concepts + the business around it ...
Imo Olivier does almost everything *alone* ( projects developer, customer
services, forum, sending products etc ) and for all of these  i can only be
supportive and proud of this dude!
(These goes also to Paul Maddox even if i don t have anything from him yet
;)

Ps: as I said before, i love the way to setup the drums on the Anushri, if
someone will make the same idea a bit more developed and specialized on an
unique box, i would definitely buy it !
Not like you ;), i really like  there is no LCD screen with  n-pages of
sub-menus, on the other hand  it would be cool to grave/write the names of
the 2 last row knobs on the case while cutting it with laser ( so you don t
need to remind  or think what is assigned for  "Synth', 'Clk/kbd', 'Drums"
when selected  ), simply I just added some color stickers with  names on
them cause on the yellow original case there are nothing mentioned but only
numbers from 1 to 10.

Question:
Did you tuned it and try to synch it on modular system ?

On Fri, Jun 7, 2013 at 9:32 PM, Jay Vaughan <jayv at synth.net> wrote:

> > All in all I must say a very big thank you to Music Bar and specially
> Marc
> > to mention the Anushri in an old MS 20 mini Topic...
> > Jay for his construction advices ... and of course  Joost for the week
> end
> > spent together :)
>
> A nice thing to hear about, Romain!  I hope to hear more of it in your
> tracks in the future ..
>
> Does this mean that Joost has one too, now .. you built two, or?
>

> ;
> --
> Jay Vaughan

Romain