The Dirty Anushri Demo

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 19:43:21 CEST 2013

Thank you for listening...
I think to compare the  Dirty demo (really quickly made: entered one random
sequence in loop, and turn the knobs) to Depeche mode Music  is nice for me
and my ego  but make me really wonder if it is actually a compliment for
Depeche mode ? :)

About the Drum from the Anushri :
I love the concept of the matrix layer added for the Density and Tone for
the drums, and knowing that it possible to trigger via midi  other  devices
as Ultrabeat or Addictive drums is very nice ...

I also really appreciated the 3 main output:

Main Audio-in on the back of the anushri ( for synth and Drums if the drum
Audio out is not plugged-in)
Drum Audio out (send only drums signal and remove the drums from the the
main Audio when is plugged)
Audio out ( Synth out but the Volume knob don t take effect on the signal)

All in all it s a perfect tool for me because I m quite bad for editing /
making  drums ...   :)
The synth part really sounds FAT to my ears and there is really no
comparaison with the  sound of the Ims20 from the Ipad ...

I didn t try yet the other Input/output to control :  PW, VCF, VCO, GATE,
CLOCK .

If someone want : I did a template for Novation device ( 37SL first
generation )  with the CC setup to control the Anushri .
If someone need it, just ask :)

All in all I must say a very big thank you to Music Bar and specially Marc
to mention the Anushri in an old MS 20 mini Topic...
Jay for his construction advices ... and of course  Joost for the week end
spent together :)

Yes, it was fun to make it !!!  and I am a bit proud to be in the DIY
dimension now ... :)

I wish you all a nice day/evening :)
Romain

On Thu, Jun 6, 2013 at 9:47 PM, Komatos <komatos at comcast.net> wrote:

>  Cool!!! Love the dirty rezo drums & synth sounds. Had to laugh at Tony's
> comment on the Soundcloud page. So true! Us "so-called" amateur musicians
> are making better/more interesting tracks than the professional musos are
> nowadays. :-)
>
> --komatos/wasted
> home.comcast.net/~komatos
> Twitter: @KomatosRecords
>

> On Jun 6, 2013, at 9:56 AM, "Romain / rXg" <xtechcode at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  Hello barians,
> As some of you know, I built an Anushri and I m very happy with it :P
> if some of you want to listen a dirty demo :
> https://soundcloud.com/alternativatorium/dirty-anushri1a
>
> :)
>

> --
> Romain