Stenciling some aluminium

Joost Schuttelaar joost at joostschuttelaar.nl
Sun Jun 2 21:26:52 CEST 2013

Last weekend Romain came over and he brought me a great gift, an Anushri kit! :) one thing that remains is the casing. I found a great service online which uses waterjets to cut aluminium, but I'd also like to print some symbols on it.

Anyone know of a good DIY-way to get this done? Right now I'm looking at using laser cutting to cut into some polyester foil and spray paint through that. But the symbols are quite small (0.3mm) so I'm not sure how well that will work (probably need to use a line font or something).

--

Joost Schuttelaar
The Hague, NL