Music Party NL September (was: Re: In London Next Week)

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Sat Jun 1 01:00:25 CEST 2013

Op 31-5-2013 23:56, deeplfo schreef:

> Now, what we need is a event in The Netherlands to get us back
> together for some music :-)
>
> How's that going Gert :-p

I have an appointment next week with the guys at the pub.

I might have mentioned they are going to convert the whole venue
and install a new PA during the summer, so soundwise we probably
should be very happy :-)

Concerning the party, I am thinking Saturday 21st of September,
Saturday 28th of September or Saturday 5th of October.

Is there anyone here with a preference, or a date they won't be
able to make?

I will try and organize a rehearsal day for all of us the Friday
before the party.

Of course there 'll be music-bar fun the Thursday before and the
Sunday after the party :-)

Gert

--
gert van santen