Arturia V-collection V3

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 03:50:48 CEST 2013

Yea I did this the last time. It's a good deal. Though I wish they would update some of the older synths like the Jupiter, cs-80, etc... The interfaces are really clunky and small, and the preset management is bla as well. Makes them not fun to work with for me. Also see how SEM works for you, I love it but stopped using it because it kept corrupting my projects somehow, never investigated and I'm sure it's fixed in a update now, or just my issue. Spark is the best thing, it's the best electronic drum sounds on a computer, period, end of story. I wish the interface was better, but really it's just my machine is old and slow too. Also keep in mind that it's just vintage not the whole thing so slightly limited (but if you just want the old machines you are ok.) The new hardware sparkle is only a couple hundred so it's an easy upgrade if you like it.

The grid has won as far as I'm concerned, no more need for keys.