Music Party Wageningen

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Wed Jul 24 13:14:12 CEST 2013

I do not yet have full executive approval on this mission, but as soon as I am able to secure proper authorization I will be in-bound at the event in typical, kamikaze, fashion.  I will probably go by train, and thus involve myself in a week-long exercise, hopefully with a few stops in Sie neighborhood, involving my homies couches und so etwas, as needed/can/möglich.

Für sure I'll be trying my best to make a bit of music along the way.  I suddenly have neu lust, for reasons that will become apparent as the world turns round ..  ;)

j.