Music Party Wageningen

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Wed Jul 24 09:24:25 CEST 2013

Op 24-7-2013 8:59, Mikael Hansson schreef:
> Hi,
>
> About to set the plans this week. The plan is to combine it with a mini vacation with the family. We're going to London for a few days and when the rest are going back to Sweden I'll head for NL, probably on wednesday. Haven't set the plans for wednesday/thursday yet but I'm planning to get to Wageningen either thursday or friday.
>
> Who else is coming?

Yeah, would be nice to see a list. So who's planning to come?

> Any (night)slots left at your place Gert?

Wow, would be awesome if you could make it!!!! Yes, there's space
left :-)

We have sleeping places for 4-5 people here; 1 small room for 2,
a couch and 2 aerobeds, although they might need some extra air
during the night ;-)

If no pairs or females are showing up, Michael Z has asked to
stay in the little room for a couple of nights.

I think we can provide sleeping space from, say, Wednesday night
until Sunday night. I'm taking all of those days off from work,
so there's time to do fun stuff together :-)

> I'm not planning for a performance. I would not have a chance preparing for it, since I'll be working like a dog until sep 27 when my current client contract ends.

Would have been nice, even 1 song would be cool, but it's all up
to you, of course.

I'm looking forward to see you!

Gert

--