Push

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Sun Jul 21 20:13:02 CEST 2013

I have been doing some stuff, but a lot of work, two logic board replacments for my computer (which has been wreaking havoc on my software authorizations, cuz new logic board means different computer) has left me with little time.

One thing though, it's a very good idea to make instrument rack templates of your fav 3rd party plugins, that way you can set up your favorite controls to be able to be accessed from push. I like how Logic implemented a similar thing with smart controls and the iPad. Like Roman had said a while back with automap, your life becomes much better when you realize you will never have (good) access to every parameter on a soft synth with a hardware controller so pick the ones that will benefit the most from tweaking.