PCIe soundcards on a budget ?

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Sat Jul 20 10:29:22 CEST 2013

> Oh, do they have a specific brand? I've been thinking about such a device lately. Might hook it up to a little netbook that we're no longer using.

I have a Terratec USB-Audio adapter that works very well and has a pretty clean signal.. it cost about eu25,- and is about the size of a box of matches.  Works quite nicely in OSX and Linux and I can definitely recommend it, although there are undoubtedly a few others out there worth shopping around for ..

http://www.terratec.net/en/products/AUREON_Dual_USB_9842.html

^^ thats a new revision, mine is a bit older and smaller than that one.

;
--
Jay Vaughan