London Weekend .. Saturday, 20th .. Sunday..

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Mon Jul 15 11:04:25 CEST 2013

Hiya guys,

As it turns out I'll be in England (around the London area) for business purposes this week, starting from Thursday - Sunday, and I'll have Saturday afternoon/evening off .. anyone fancy giving me a bit of a tour of their region of the neighbourhood?  Tony H-B, Saturday night beers?  Punkdisco?  Anyone?

My flight (London Heathrow) back to the continent is around lunchtime Sunday, so Saturday morning('ish) -> Sunday morning('ish) is open for discussion.  I'm happy to bus it/tube it wherever/whenever, as long as I get a few face-hours with some of you!

Will be wild and exciting to hear some native English again!

;
--
Jay Vaughan