Our latest obsession ..

Jay Vaughan jayv at synth.net
Fri Jul 5 21:40:59 CEST 2013

> Mirage 2000N from french demo team Ramex Delta :)

Amazing detailing .. I don't know how comfortable I would feel flying that.  I have a hard enough time getting these cheap foamies in the air and down again without suffering the builder/crasher dilemna .. I guess thats the point, though .. if you build it to such amazing detail, you better damned well fly the thing like a real pilot would!  :)

Spent an hour today finishing another of the kits from FliteTest, this time the FT Flyer.  Can't wait for tomorrow, hope the wind dies down!  I think I'm seriously hooked, yikes ..

;
--
Jay Vaughan