Our latest obsession ..

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 23:25:09 CEST 2013

Nah, I'm not pro :) just a hobbyist being lucky enough to be a chief of column in the polish modelers magazine.
Few years ago I've returned back to the hobby of my childhood after some 10 years of break. I've been building the rocket and free flying models in the past starting in some competitions.
I've had no modelers traditions in my family, but since I remember, I was an aviation freak (now my son is one too):

https://picasaweb.google.com/113748297936280668545/Micha5?authkey=Gv1sRgCNyjgL2tyOCe0gE&noredirect=1#5890454936755220146
https://picasaweb.google.com/113748297936280668545/Micha5?authkey=Gv1sRgCNyjgL2tyOCe0gE&noredirect=1#5890464106054879202

whole airshow gallery here: https://picasaweb.google.com/103028001099826425400/VolkelAirshow1506213