Our latest obsession ..

Marek Szulen mszulen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 16:20:46 CEST 2013

Yeah, depron planes are great to learn RC or when you want to have cheap fun with air combat :)
few years ago we were building Pibros model like a crazy testing different types of power plants.
http://www.rc-soar.com/pibros/
It can be fast and deadly for the opponent ;)

We've found out, that double fin version (like F22 or F117) flies more stable.

Regarding the Hobbyking - yeah, it's my primary source for batteries and motors for RC :)
The only thing I'll not buy there are models. I've read too many bad reviews and complaints about the quality.
I'll keep building my models myself :)

http://rc-kwidzyn.za.pl/images/bristol/16.08.04/4.jpg
http://rc-kwidzyn.za.pl/images/spacewalker/24.07.07/3.jpg
http://rc-kwidzyn.za.pl/images/dyna-dec/10.07.05/1.jpg