interesting small digilog

Tony Hardie-Bick tony at entity.net
Tue Jan 29 21:22:38 CET 2013

yeah, it's true that anything going through an SSM2044-based filter will
sound good, and the same is true of anything going through an analogue BBD
(think of all the chorus circuits on Korg and Roland analogue polysynths)

basically, you think you're creating a sound, but, actually, the components
are the creators, we are merely the constructors

Tony (HB)