Live Music Party September (was: Happy Birthday Gert!)

Michael Zacherl mubar04 at blauwurf.at
Tue Jan 29 00:26:57 CET 2013

On 28.1.2013, at 11:45 , Gert van Santen wrote:

> I want show my appreciation for the friendship of all you music-bar buddies (and also my other friends and family) by organizing a small party with live music from everyone of you who are interested in playing a short gig for, say, 10-15 minutes (a bit longer or shorter is no problem).

oh wow, that's a very nice idea!!
if already didn't pass my final exam I'll be somewhere in the midst of the preparations of it (2nd date).
but, hey, looks like I really must not miss that!  ;-)

> Any type of music will be fine,

oh, really!  ;-)

> even acoustical stuff and jazz ;-)

*cough*  ... ok, then ...

> This event will take place somewhere in September of this year in Wageningen, probably this pub: http://www.loburg.com.

apparently they got some nice single malts.

> and play some music for small a crowd of, say, 30-40 people.

I'll play last then. :-p

> Why not plan a short vacation around it?

oh, that's a must!
I'm looking forward to a bike tour bij de Wageningse berg (el. 42m)!

Michael.

--
keep your ears open: http://blauwurf.at
http://soundcloud.com/noiseconformist