New Stylophone

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Sun Jan 27 21:23:41 CET 2013

Hey Andy

"I hadn't spotted the price, but watching the demo I was guessing about
twice the price of a Monotron. It's actually NINE times the price of a
Monotron.  Best of luck to them, but no sale here."

Yeah, it’s a shame really.  3 Years ago maybe you could have asked £300 for
such a synth but today this sort of spec is worth £100..

What's happened in the last few years regarding what you get for you money
is great for us consumers but, as Paul Maddox pointed out, it makes it even
more difficult for the little innovator guys to break through..

London
www.punkdisco.co.uk