Aurora update

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Sun Jan 27 11:41:40 CET 2013

Guys (and gals),

I’ve now added PWM to Aurora’s oscillators so I thought it was time to
share a couple more demo sounds. I forgot just how much richness PWM adds
to the sound

First up we have the PWM, just a single oscillator with a simple pulse
width sweep up and down from 1% to 50% width and then the same but with all
four oscillators.

http://soundcloud.com/vacoloco/aurora-pwm-tests

The next demo is of the waveforms, 55 in total. Again this demo is of all
four oscillators playing and stepping through the waveforms one at a time,
you’ll notice some quite PPG and Prophet VS sounding waveforms in there
giving it some real ‘balls’.

http://soundcloud.com/vacoloco/aurora-waveform-test

Paul