Goths love a Bargain

ToAd tom.adam at thebigear.be
Sat Jan 26 20:21:26 CET 2013

On 26/01/2013 17:29, punkdISCO wrote:
> Why to all the world's best bands come from this tiny island of ours??;-)
>
> Paul
> London
> www.punkdisco.co.uk
Mmm, Belgium and Germany did well also;
The klinik, Dive, IC434 and later on Sonar and suicide commando all
great industial or EBM bands from Belgium. And there are more of them.
Check out Art Of Decay ;-)

All this talk made me listen to "stored images" of suicide commando, the
only 80's EBM album  left on my HD. Wow, still impressed.
But nowadays I prefer music from the 50's. I don't know why, but
listening to the albums I inherited from my grandfather might have
pulled the trigger...
So, in 20 years I might start to appreciate Vangelis and JMJ ;-)

I have a plane to catch, ha going home is always nice.
Cheers,
ToAd