Well don't I feel silly...

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 11:16:08 CET 2013

I'd propose this method:

Turn both VCO mixer level to zero. All modulation to zero. Put the
filter frequency at twelve o clock and resonance to the max.

Trigger a note. If the filter doesn't go in self-oscillation turn on
one of the VCO level slightly and then back to zero.

This way you should get a pure 'self-resonant' filter wave which for
me is a total fingerprint of it. Just like an oscillator circuit.

Record making sure it doesn't clip and post :)

/M

http://marc-nostromo.com