Well don't I feel silly...

Romain / rXg xtechcode at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:49:39 CET 2013

Thanks Jay, It will be very interresting to read Tony about the filter
design  even if i won t be able to understand everything yet :)

Just another wonder : who have a real MS 20 at home except you in Music bar
?

I will like to compare lets say "the same  setting" between  the Old Ms20,
the less Old MS20, the IMS20 and the New MS20 ...
Maybe it s useless I don t know but i m curious to ear the difference ...

Romain

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 5:30 PM, Jay Vaughan <seclorum at mac.com> wrote:

> > Just curious,  and which one sounds the best to your ear, the oldest one
> or
> > newest one ?
>
> Well, I think the older one 'sounds better', but to be honest its 6 of
> one, 1/2 dozen of another.  I'm sure THB can tell us more about the older
> MS20 filter design, but I just really like the sound of *my* MS20, anyway.
> ;)

Romain