Moog Sub Phatty

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 12:40:32 CET 2013

The multidrive is quite interesting to add harmonics. Although I think
that pre-filter distortion is even better handled in the mini-brute by
adding an lpf between the pre-filter drive and the oscillators to
lower harmonic content (I'm very convinced lately of this kind of
harmonic rollercoaster sound path).

Quote: "The Sub Phatty’s filter includes the transformative new
Multidrive circuit, a unique combination of OTA distortion and FET
drive"

Any translator in terms of how those two differ ?
/M

http://marc-nostromo.com