Well don't I feel silly...

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Tue Jan 22 21:28:23 CET 2013

Op 22-1-2013 18:28, Komatos schreef:

> Same thing here Tony. I'm an American mutt myself. German, Irish,
> Scottish & English from my dad's side, Hungarian & Polish from my
> mom's side. Just about every hard drinking ethnicity from Europe runs
> through my veins. ;-)

"Hard-drinking ethnicity from Europe" doesn't exactly narrow it down,
because *all* of Europe is hard-drinking:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_alcohol_consumption

Which would explain a thing or two. :-)

 From what I can tell, my ancestry is very localised to a specific area
in the nowadays Netherlands. But this area has been French, United
Dutch, Belgian, part of the German League, and finally Dutch (bisected
by a German occupation) in just the last two centuries, so I'm right
there with you guys. :-)

- Peter