Well don't I feel silly...

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Mon Jan 21 18:45:23 CET 2013

Definitely a SQ-10.  I’m wondering what the internal PCBs look like.  I am
pondering what it would take for me to pull it apart and make a Modcan
panel of it to shove in my modular setup.  If these things street new in
the $700 it won’t be long until they are in the $475 mark for used cannibal
potential units.

James