Confused with 0TA3080

Marc Nostromo [M-.-n] marc.nostromo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 17:37:00 CET 2013

> you have two ota stages here, so if you can see similar (confusing)
> behaviour in both, then at least you know it's probably not them.

You mean as far as knowing if they are broken or not by swapping them
? Because in terms of signal, if I don't get anything past the first
one it certainly won't do anything in the second.

> keep signal tracing. with stuff lke this, i usually find i need to
> break after two hours or so, and some more questions occur that
> can be tested. it's pretty good practice. in the end, with the right
> question, you will find the answer

Yeah. Finding the good questions. Precisely what I'm looking for :)

I'll keep digging slowly.

--
http://marc-nostromo.com