Minibrute!

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 20:57:02 CET 2013

I'm assuming everyone knows about the mini-arp sequencer. Download the minibrute connection app from arturia and turn arpeggiator hold to "on"

"On: notes are sorted by time order; it will arpeggiate the notes in the order that you play them. This “mini-sequencer” feature allows to play bassline- style patterns, as multiple occurrences of each notes can be entered."

You just have to make sure you are always holding a note down while programming the sequence then you can let go. Just switch to holding a different note in the sequence to re-sequence the original held note.

Also was anyone successful in registering theirs? it told me my number was already registered and that scared me into thinking my unit was a return or something, but then I saw a comment somewhere about the registration not working yet.