Minibrute!

Andrew Tarpinian andrewtarpinian at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 02:11:50 CET 2013

Oh just m*%&erf*$& me in the face. Arturia must be time warping these things from 30 years ago.

If you don't have one, you need one.

On Dec 28, 2012, at 10:04 PM, Tony Scharf <noisetheorem at gmail.com> wrote:

> About the only negative so far was that when I received it, I was initially scared to death by a rattling sound in unit.  Apparently, one of the weights glued under the bottom of the keys to counter weight the spring action had been poorly glued and fallen off and then into the keybed.  I took a gamble and popped the unit open to see if I could get it out.  It was fortunately in a place where it couldn't have gotten into the area with the circuit boards and was easily extracted.

this is actually so stupid, I heard rattling in the box, I'm like wtf, I see 5 heavy metal things floating around in the bag with the synth. apparently this has been happening on a lot of units. I think it scratched it a little bit on the bottom but whatever… dumbest idea ever.