Moooooooooog

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Fri Jan 11 21:22:42 CET 2013

No, I’m with you all the way on this one.  I’ve owned most of the vintage
Moog stuff over the years except for their modular and I have been
completely underwhelmed by them since the relaunch of the company.  I find
all the designs not only uninspiring and tired, but also overpriced and
redundant.  They are like an analogue Access.  I don’t even like the sound
of the new stuff.

James R. Coplin