Analog Four

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 20:12:20 CET 2013

Really nice sounding!  I admit I am tempted.  I am trying to hold off until
I decide weather I am keeping the Arturia Origin and/or the Virus TI2 I
recently scored.

The drum sounds are very interesting to me. I think pairing this with the
octatrack would be an ideal combo.

NoiseTheorem:
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/NoiseTheorem
SoundCloud:http://soundcloud.com/noisetheorem