Moooooooooog

ToAd tom.adam at thebigear.be
Fri Jan 11 18:03:38 CET 2013

Tony,
You should consider the cirklon.....
I know it's just a " sequencer" , but it turned my modular into...
something awesome.
I bet that you can simulate all the sounds from this new moog, when
interfacing your modular with the cirklon.
Having 16CV's and 8 gates (expandable with up to 32 trig+vel outputs for
drum triggering) is great fun. Especially when you start using the
cirklon's aux features. It will be like having bought at least 10
vintage / analogue synth's ;-)

BTW, what's the name of your modular? Modulars should have a name ;-)

Cheers,
ToAd