Ipads synch ( in daw) on one computer

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Wed Jan 9 19:47:32 CET 2013

Op 9-1-2013 18:43, Romain / rXg schreef:

> What do you think about the screen of the ipad mini for music
> purposes ( i know what you of it in your bed, and i m agree hehe
> ) but for music purpose is the screen not too small ?

Kristin and I bought an iPad minni for my parents so they have a
camera for facetime/skype.

We had it here for a couple of weeks, and I fell in love with it.
It's so light and easy and thin.

Although the screen is smaller, I think you will probably get
used, and it's quite a bit cheaper, plus it's so much more
comfortable to take it with you everywhere you go.

As for syncing iPads with DAWs. I think it's much cooler to do as
much work on the iPad and the load it in Ableton or whatever.
There's also some very nice all-in-one apps on the iPad that will
let you make complete songs. Personally I wouldn't go through all
the hassle. I think :-)

Cheers,
--
gert van santen