Tempest

Komatos komatos at comcast.net
Tue Jan 8 23:05:46 CET 2013

Same thing with me & the Beat Thang hardware. It's only available to demo and purchase at select Best Buy stores that have a Musical Instruments section (very few do). They also have it at Sweetwater, B&H Photo, Sam Ash, Musician's Friend, etc. but none of those were in my state. I did try it before I bought it at the closest Best Buy musical instruments store 25-30 miles away, but what sold it to me was the excellent tutorial videos (32 in the series, 52 total) that the Beat Kangz/BKE put up on their YouTube channel and at http://www.learnbeatthang.com

The tutorial videos were very well done and helpful for all levels of users trying to learn the features of the hardware (& software too).

--komatos/wasted
home.comcast.net/~komatos
Twitter: @KomatosRecords