Apple Airplay

Larry Pham numode at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 19:16:17 CET 2013

Guys,

I recently setup a Plex server which I am totally happy with. The app has a very slick interface so what ever media file you drop into the folder, it goes out and pulls the metadata from the net and builds a very nice splash screen for it that has all the relevant data and images. I can stream the media from the server to any of my computers, iOS & Andriod devices and it supports all fil/media types as you would expect.

Check it out;

http://www.plexapp.com/

It's free! The iOS and Android app are paid apps but well worth it.

Larry