Waves Element Soft Synth

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 18:40:21 CET 2013

My first thought is: Why?  This is such a crowded field that unless you
have something truly unique to bring to the table it is going to be hard to
gain traction.

This wreaks of a CEO and Sales Manager deciding that they needed to have
one because everyone else does.

I don't at all see anything that makes it stand out either.

Tony

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 10:56 AM, K9 Kai Niggemann <kai at kainiggemann.com>wrote:

> Waves are making a softsynth:
>
> "
> Introducing Element: The first ever synthesizer from Waves. Powered by
> Virtual Voltage™ technology, Element is an analog-style polyphonic
> instrument engineered to deliver the fat, gritty sound of the classics,
> with all the precision, flexibility and control of contemporary digital
> synths.
>
> Element includes a vast array of convenient features and functions. Like
> integrated effects. A 16-step arpeggiator / sequencer. MIDI Learn for all
> controls. And a massive preset library, with total tweakability. Plus, all
> parameters are laid out right there in front of you, so when inspiration
> strikes, there’s no need to scroll through page after page to customize
> your sounds. Searing leads, booming basses, ethereal pads,
> electro-percussion, sequential motions, mind-blowing FX and lots more:
> Element does it all.
> "
>
> http://www.waves.com/content.aspx?id=12081

NoiseTheorem: