Quick modular jam

Tony Scharf noisetheorem at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 18:32:06 CET 2013

>>Questions : how do you remember your knobs and cables settings (taking
pictures?)

Simple.  I don't.  I either record what I am working on or it isn't worth
saving a record of it.  This actually keeps me very productive.  It gives
me an incentive to do something I usually procrastinate on which is to
actually record my performances.

>>Does this Analog kit can send midi signal sets on different channels (via
midi to CV converter maybe?)

The sequencing hear is the CV from the dark time.  The patch has been setup
to have two parallel paths, one creating the 'pings' and the other is the
feedback sound through the Bionic Lester filter and Make Noise Echophone.
 All of it is done using my hands and the processing of a few CV signals.

Tony

On Thu, Jan 3, 2013 at 6:38 AM, Romain / rXg <xtechcode at gmail.com> wrote:

> Waou !! super nice :)
> I love it with all those sounds, i will like to see more videos from you
>  :)
> Questions : how do you remember your knobs and cables settings (taking
> pictures?)
> Does this Analog kit can send midi signal sets on different channels (via
> midi to CV converter maybe?)
>
> I know in general time  the cook doesn t give his recipe but;
> don t you give in youtube' description any information about your
> different analog elements used in your video  ? it could influence people
> to buy them ...
> And yes all those cables look very cool (looks like a nice interesting
> painting to me :P)
>

> On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 10:45 PM, Tony Scharf <noisetheorem at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> It's no much, but it may lead to greater things:
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkQ6nb8ycFY&feature=youtu.be
>>
>> Tony
>>
>> --
>>

> --