Happy New Year Everyone!

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Wed Jan 2 00:36:16 CET 2013

Op 1-1-2013 21:33, Romain / rXg schreef:

> hehe Megacat is such a cool name :)

It's a nickname... all of our cats have real name and a nickname.

  * Poes (Puss): Minicat, because she's always been small
  * Ewok (a Persian we found in the street): Scruffycat, because her fur
    was always scruffy. Perhaps I should brush her more often.
  * Wookie (a Persian we got because nobody wanted him): Hippiecat,
    because he's got long hair, and he liked to mate with other cats
    (whether they wanted it or not). He's been castrated now, but that
    hasn't stopped him from attacking the other cats, particularly Poes.
    He lives in the garden now.

> Jean-luc can still crossed his fingers, one of my ex girl friend' cat
> went away for at least a complete year  and came back the same way he
> went away ... :)
> Maybe Megacat will come back  ... :)

You never know. Let's hope so.

- Peter