speaking of iPad

Jay Vaughan seclorum at mac.com
Mon Feb 25 21:20:25 CET 2013

> I have a camera connection kit but only ever used it to connect my mini MPK as an input device to the iPad.

The iPad works just like a normal MIDI device.  I could have a rack of them wired up with MIDI.  ;)

> but another question: with small, table size "Gorilla Pod" and similar tripods everywhere - is there a connector like the iKlip to put the iPhone on a camera tripod?

There are tons of options like this, check out Griffin Tech.  They have a Mic Stand mount for iPads:

http://store.griffintechnology.com/ipad?griffin_product_categories=Stands+%26+Mounts

http://store.griffintechnology.com/ipad/mic-stand-mount-for-all-ipads

Love this thing, would be fun to have one fully loaded with the aforementioned MIDI rig:

http://store.griffintechnology.com/ipad/multidock