Waldorf Rocket

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Sat Feb 23 11:27:31 CET 2013

Op 23-2-2013 09:17, ibi sum schreef:

> The Waldorf guys are geniuses laboring under a festering filzokratie, but this is as it always has been in the musical instruments business in Europe, I feel, where a long tradition of expressing long traditions is the vogue, whatever the technocratic motivations of the groupthinkers ..

http://www.duden.de/rechtschreibung/Filzokratie

Right... so in other words, patronage/cronyism.

Maybe these German (because they usually are) companies should look at
their own history, and figure out that they could work together like
their big brethren did in heavy machinery, who built each other's
designs. They could start with sharing code when it comes to UI (where I
think most of the bugs are) and improve upon the sound generation
algorithms.

Pigs are more likely to fly, though.

- Peter