Two More Weeks

Paul Maddox yo at vacoloco.net
Tue Feb 19 19:41:58 CET 2013

Personally, I'm getting sick of being "online" all the time, I find myself
missing things, so I'm cutting down.
I don't use Facebook, google or twitter on my phone.
I check Facebook once a day now and I usually post on my blog, which is set
up to repost on Facebook, google+, twitter and pinterest for me.

Im even considering ditching my smart phone completely.
Partly because of the above, and partly cause I just get plain frustrated
with waiting for me phone when I push a button.

There's a lot to be said for the old mantra of "KISS" - keep it simple,
stupid.

2013 for me is about simplifying my life, decluttering, focusing on what's
important to me, my family, my friends and my "sounds" (synths and music).

I have nothing against technology, but all I see lately is gadgets for
gadgets sake, technology should be ubiquitous, it should just work,
seemlessly, you shouldn't know it's there.

I don't want to do things how apple, Microsoft or google think, I want to
be me, a unique individual, not a drone.

Paul