Two More Weeks

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Mon Feb 18 17:39:04 CET 2013

Op 18-2-2013 00:09, Gert van Santen schreef:

> I'm planning to do a lot of my future music with only a MBP with
> Ableton Live 9 and Push.
>
> Will make lots of samples with the MiniBrute and other gear, and
> experiment with my iPad. If and when I will finally get some free
> time. I expect some in 2397...

It would be cool if you could just have some controller, like Push or a
DJ controller or something else, and hook it up to your smartphone. Not
even a tablet, although that should be transparent. With the silly
amount of processing power you get these days in a phone, you could
simply take a controller and a USB cable, and slide the "processing
engine" into your pocket.

- Peter