Live Music Party September

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Thu Feb 14 23:20:04 CET 2013

Op 28-1-2013 11:45, Gert van Santen schreef:

> I hope that some of you guys will find the time and the funds to come
> to Wageningen for a couple of days and play some music for small a
> crowd of, say, 30-40 people. Why not plan a short vacation around it?

We're considering it. Early September would be better than late, because
of the child's school holidays (which usually end in the last week of
September). And it's going to be a bit of a logistical nightmare,
because we also want to visit Disneyland Paris, but this event is
something that we're keeping in mind.

- Peter