new headphones

K9 Kai Niggemann kai at kainiggemann.com
Thu Feb 14 00:40:54 CET 2013

I finally did it: I bought a new pair of headphones after 13 years. My previous pair was the Sony MDR-V700 (silver dj headphones). they broke in two places at once. Repairing them was almost  the cost of a new pair of the successor model, so I decided it was time:

Everyone recommended them to me and I tried them on various occasions, but always thought maybe I'd find something less expensive. I didn't.

Sennheiser HD-25C II it is now. (I got a really good deal at 180 EUR for the whole shtick, with pouch and replacement ear cushions)

I put them on, listened to some sound and was overwhelmed. Why did I wait so long?

;)

just happy to have spent some (a lot of) money, I guess...;)

Kai