HBD James!

James Coplin james at ticalun.net
Sun Feb 10 17:19:08 CET 2013

Thanks everyone!  I had a great couple of days.  Had a couple of good
meals, got most of the details sorted on acquiring a new piece of gear,
and played Twilight Imperium (a massive all day boardgame) all day with 8
friends of mine.  One of the best and simplest birthdays I've had.  My son
got me some Space Ghosts Coast to Coast DVDs and my wife got me the past
three seasons of Archer so I have plenty of leisure ahead of me.  Thanks
again!

James R. Coplin