New Track: I Said Oh [RPM 2013]

punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Tue Feb 5 21:15:47 CET 2013

Hey Jay

> Listened about 7 times.  It needs another few verses.  i.e. Make it
longer.
> Also, a bit more "Oh!" towards the middle would make it great!

Thanks for the feedback..  The track started off as a Spark demo but then we
decided to do simple vox.  Once we got it to where it is, we both wanted to
turn it into a proper track but posted anyway with the view to maybe doing
more in the future.

For example, I think the bass sound is awful but I kept it as, it is Spark.

Making it longer would defo be on the agenda if we pick it up again..

Thanks again,

London
www.punkdisco.co.uk