Bought yet another Apple product...

Peter Korsten peter at severity-one.com
Fri Feb 1 17:53:17 CET 2013

Op 1-2-2013 17:06, Gert van Santen schreef:

> Op 1-2-2013 16:49, Peter Korsten schreef:
>> So today, I bought yet another Apple product...
>>
>> ...but to my defence, it's for my son's birthday (towards the end
>> of this month). :-)
>
> I find it strange that you don't tell us what it is ;-)

Well, call it embarrassment. ;-)

Put it this way, the mini captain is going to get a mini tricorder, also
known as an iPad mini, white, 16 GB, wifi only. I can safely predict
he'll go nuts when he opens his present.

And my parents and sister got him the magnetic cover, in his favourite
colour, green.

- Peter