Christmas Gear?

foRUMS 4 punkdISCO forums at punkdisco.co.uk
Mon Dec 30 21:26:10 CET 2013

So, in the last 24 hours, I have decided to return the Keylab 25 controller..  It is still the best controller I have seen ; looks wonderful and is very solid.  But I have realised that the Keylab controllers don’t add any magic to the V Collection, they really are just MIDI controllers and I don’t have room for just another controller.  Rigging up my Novation Zero MkII to the Arturia software actually has a few small advantages and works slightly better.

It’s a shame as the Keylab's look soooo sexy!!

I was going to send it back and get a replacement as it had a few issues (the box was already open / there are a few very small hairline scratches on it / one button is wonky / one backlight button is only 1/3 as bright as the others).  But I have now decided just to get a refund.

Im still keeping the V Collection software :)

Paul
London
www.punkdisco.co.uk