New analog poly

Tony Scharf entropymagnet at noisetheorem.com
Fri Dec 20 22:25:05 CET 2013

I updated mine yesterday, but haven't had much time to really play with it. There have supposedly been a lot of other enhancements made as well. The A4 now has the ability to have separate timing per track just like the octatrack does. This is *huge*.  It makes the unit a lot more playable.
I am not sure if I am upgrading tot he A4 keys yet...I am definitely tempted.  We will just have to see.
Tony