Any love for Nave?

Gert van Santen g.vansanten at upcmail.nl
Tue Aug 27 00:15:07 CEST 2013

Op 26-8-2013 14:06, K9 Kai Niggemann schreef:
> then you must have never used lector, their VST/AU vocoder...!
>
> ;)
>
> I like Waldorf, their stuff is quirky, but has a unique sound.
>
> I made some sounds for Nave, will look at how I can share them
> with you guys.

Guys,

On my iPad, I just pressed on the icon with the presets, and they
were loaded into Nave automatically.

Kai, your sounds are cool although I wouldn't personally use them
as they are now; I think they are verry much Jay's style, though ;-).

The sounds DID inspire me to edit them, though, and I sent you my
version of your i-bow, which I could totally use in any Wave
World project.

All in all, Nave is an awesome app. Thanks for reminding me, and
thanks for sharing your sounds with us :-)

Cheers,

Gert

--
gert van santen